The rewards of joining the Westlake Village Garden Club go far beyond the pleasures of growing things.
- Help local students pursue their dreams by helping to provide college scholarships.
- Grow your own edibles or help new friends grow healthier and local fare.
- Learn to make the most of resources, including your available garden space.
- Enhance your garden’s sustainability and reduce maintenance by planting “native” rain gardens and saving water.
- Nurture your inner artist with floral design study and flower shows.
- Learn from those with experience, and pass along your own passion and know-how to new generations of gardeners.
- Share your love of gardening and have fun!
Becoming a member is simple and inexpensive. Yet membership opens the door for you to explore a wide range of common interests with people around the world and across the generations.
The Westlake Village Garden Club
meets monthly on the 1st Tuesday,
September through June
North Ranch Community Center
1400 N. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village CA 91362
Refreshments and social start at 9:30a.m.
Meeting begins at 10:00a.m. followed by the program at 11:00a.m.
Guests are welcome to attend any regular meeting.
Come and hear speakers on a variety of topics, enjoy delicious refreshments and meet interesting new friends.
We would love to meet you and share ideas.
A guest may attend two times before joining.
WVGC also meets for special celebratory luncheons and outings.
For these, tickets are required. Contact us for more information.